Hosted by Napoleon Reef Land Care Inc. and generously supported by Local Land Services Central Tablelands, this year’s Habitat for Biodiversity Day will be held at the Glanmire/Walang Fire Shed on Sunday 25 March 2018 from 10.00am to 4.00pm.
The program will focus on Small Woodland Birds and their habitat with guest speakers:
- Tiffany Mason: Birds and Habitat
- Huw Evans: Regent Honey Eater and small woodland birds
- Ray Mjadwesch: Marsupials and Macropods
- Learn about our area through local displays and tips on preserving the environment
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch provided by the Napoleon Reef, Walang and Glanmire Residents Association
- Receive a free gift
- Be in thee draw for prizes throughout the day. Must be here to win!
- All attendees receive a ticket for the draw and early birds who arrive at 9.45 for a cuppa will receive a bonus ticket
RSVP to 0412 028 717 by 20th March and receive an extra ticket in prize draws throughout the day.