There is a $1 fee to join the Napoleon Reef, Walang & Glanmire Residents Association Incorporated and an annual membership fee of $20 per household. Fees are due from 1st July each year.
Applications are subject to approval and notification sent once your membership form has been processed.
Donations are welcomed and can be forwarded to the treasurer or deposited directly into the associations bank account. Details are on the membership application form.
Benefits of Membership
- You are contributing to our local community.
- You are showing that you have an interest in what is happening where you live.
- You are helping to ensure we present a united front when dealing with government and other organisations.
- You have a platform to put your opinions forward and know they are being heard.
- Those that have taken on official roles in the association know that they are supported and that a community spirit is alive and well.
Committee meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at 6pm. All members are welcome to attend.
If intending to attend please phone 6337 5354 beforehand to confirm the venue.
The AGM is held in August each year.